Thursday, 20 September 2012

DIY Ipad Case



I bought this bright, happy material the other day when I was in town and I have been searching for something to make with it. I found a lovely little blog called Ohnorachio that is full of really cute DIY ideas. I followed her instructions to make this Ipad case (click here for the tutorial!). It is padded with wadding, so it protects your tablet. You could always adjust the sizing to make a case for any of your gadgets, make it bigger for a laptop cover, or even make a tiny one for an ipod/phone! This was a really easy project, I think it took me under an hour, and I am really happy with the outcome. 

What do you think? Do you like nice easy DIY's or do you like a bit of a project?
Love Kendall
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is such a cute DIY project and not to difficult either!

    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)